Thursday, September 25, 2008

Finding a product

Many years ago, with time to spare (while my daughter was at a week long music workshop), I cruised the shops of Brisbane. Would you believe Myer were having an underwear sale? Great sale and I needed some new underwear!

I couldn't see any cotton underwear sets, so I asked the sales girl. I could not believe that there were only 2 pants of hipster knickers available. No bras to match!!

But the Bendon sets and Twisted Sista sets looked great. I bought 2 sets - a red floral and a blue floral! Gorgeous!

I think I wore them about 3 times each and then didn't wear the briefs again. I did wear the bras, though!! Very disappointing!

I continued to look for several years, but never did find lovely cotton sets.

When I made the decision to start a business selling cotton underwear sets, I spent hours looking for shops with cotton underwear! No luck!

There were no cotton underwear sets anywhere online or in shops.

So, the next problem became.... where would I find a product to sell?

No comments: