Sunday, September 28, 2008

World Internet Summit UK 2007 DVD review

Since this seminar, I have discovered The World Internet Summit. The organisers of this are Brett McFall and Tom Hua.

They organise seminars with speakers (from around the world) making a lot of money on the internet. We have all heard about people making a lot of money on the internet. Well, these guys all assemble together to show how we can do what they are doing. They run about 4 of these events a year I think.

One of the most powerful things they talk about is our own mindset about making a lot of money. The payoff is a completely different lifestyle and doing what you want to do, not working forever on a 9 to 5 job.

During the last few days I have been watching the DVDs of the World Internet Summit in the UK in November 2007. Again, this information is mindblowing! Shaune Clarke shows how to get a website up and running, the hits, advertising and the start of an amazing business. He does this onstage and shows all of the steps that need to be taken to get to that point. Very powerful!!

I now have the resale rights to sell the DVDs. There are 17 and the price is $997 for the set. Really, I believe that is amazing value. This event costs $997 to attend.

I don't know about you, but I can't afford the airfares, accommodation and food expenses that go along with a 4 day event! So for the same price of the ticket, you can purchase this set of DVDs.

Now, I know things change quickly on the internet but I truly believe that most of the content is still current. (I haven't seen all of the DVDs yet, so I cannot make a claim that ALL of it is still current.)

The other thing I wondered was how many people actually attend these events. Well, would you believe about 500? Then add in the statistic that from these 500, only 1% will actually do anything with the knowledge they have.

So, are you a doer? an action person? This is for you!! The best $997 you have ever spent. If you implement even one of these ideas, you can make way more than the cost of these DVDs.

Believe me, a whole new world will be open to you!!

Tomorrow...I will let you know how to buy these amazing DVDs. (I am not sure but will find out before tomorrow!!)

No comments: