Saturday, September 27, 2008

Mindblowing information

I know I am jumping ahead now but this is related to finding a product!!

I also wish I had had this information in February but I probably wouldn't have seen it as the opportunity it was!

I had started researching starting a business in February 2007.

Sometimes, opportunities just come along!!

In July 2008, I heard from a friend in Brisbane about an internet marketing secrets seminar. My website was up and running but the business was going slow. I decided to attend to help with getting traffic to my site!!

I found the information I got over the 2 days was mind blowing!! Definitely not what I was expecting!! These guys talked about $20 million as if it was $20!!! These guys were making megabucks!! It was so unbelievable that I couldn't help but laugh!!

The presenters included Brett McFall, Tom Hua, Armand Morin, Nikhil Parekh, Matt & Amanda Clarkson, Declan Barnett, Ari Galper and Andrew & Daryl Grant.

There were several ways to make money on the internet! All possible for ordinary people like you and me!!

The reason I have jumped ahead to this information is because I wish I had known about it before I started my underwear business.

Tomorrow....I will tell you more about this amazing information.

No comments: